Thursday, June 19, 2008

'Wronged by a Thong?'

I saw a segment on the "Today" show this morning about a woman who is suing Victoria's Secret over a thong she purchased from the store. She says the metal decoration on the undergarment snapped off and injured her eye. The title running at the bottom of the screen was so funny I had to share it.

Wronged by a Thong?

Then I went searching online to see if I could find other headlines for this story. Here are many more:
Dinged by a G-string?
and
Woman sues Victoria's Secret over a thong 'malfunction'
and
What a thong and dance: Woman sues Victoria's Secret over G-string injury
and
Victoria's little secret lawsuit?
and
Granma injured by a thong! EWWWWWWWWW!
and
The thong did it

What headlines could you come up with for this story? Send them to me.