Thursday, November 30, 2006

Welcome, Universal Desk!

Welcome, everyone, to our home on the Web.
Our new Web site address is stardesk.blogspot.com.

There are no set rules for what we can do with this blog. I hope we can use it to stimulate discussion on issues of importance to us, whether it be grammar and style issues or headline and page design concerns. I hope we can have some fun with it too. I plan to post AP style rulings John has announced, tips of the day from Darrin, announcements of staff meetings, etc. I'll also post things I've come across that may be of interest to you and I'll bring up topics for discussion. This format is such that you can add your comments to a posting or originate a posting of your own, so I hope you will all join in and make this site yours. Thanks, and once again, welcome to Star Desk. --Patricia